When we talk about ’us’, ’our’ or ’we’, it means https://www.kgbsecurity.com.au. The words ’you’ or ’your’ means you, the visitor to our website.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
HAVING YOUR SAY
This website may use services that provide members of the public with the opportunity to publish comments or opinions. You agree to use the services on this website only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular service we provide. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using our website, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy) of others.
- Post or distribute any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Upload any material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control those rights or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload any material that has been altered to remove proper legal notices.
- Download any material posted by another user that you know, suspect or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless we provide a particular forum for those messages.
- Conduct or forward spam, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying our website services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which we proscribe.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
Material uploaded to any part of our website may be subject to stated limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for complying with those limitations if you download the materials.
POSTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children anywhere on the internet. We do not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any part of our website where users are able to contribute their own posts and material. We specifically disclaim any liability with regard to those parts of our website and any actions resulting from your participation in using those parts of our website. Managers and hosts of forums and blogs are not authorized spokespersons for https://www.kgbsecurity.com.au, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of our business.
MONITORING OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
MATERIALS POSTED ON COMMUNICATION SERVICES
We do not claim ownership of the materials you (including feedback and suggestions) posted on any of part of our website. However, by posting any information or material you are granting https://www.kgbsecurity.com.au, our affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your information or material in connection with the operation of our and their businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your information or material; and to publish your name in connection with your information or material. No compensation will be paid to you with respect to that use of your material or information.
We are under no obligation to post or use any material or information you may provide and may remove any of your material or information from our website at any time at our sole discretion. By posting your material or information you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights necessary for you to post that material or information.
We make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of anything contained on this website, for any purpose, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, anything contained on this website is provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind.
You acknowledge and agree that no information or advice provided by us constitutes medical, legal or financial advice or advice of any other regulated industry or creates a warranty of any kind with respect to this website and you acknowledge that you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation. The legal information on this website is for information only and does not replace the need for specific advice relevant to your particular circumstances.
This disclaimer applies to the fullest extent permitted by law, and shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This limitation of liability applies to the fullest extent permitted by law, and shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and https://www.kgbsecurity.com.au as a result of this agreement or use of this website.
Our performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in this agreement can be used to inhibit our right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this website, or with regard to information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
Only your personal use of our copyright materials is permitted, which means that you may access, download, or print such materials for your personal use only. Commercial use of any sort is expressly prohibited. You agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notice from materials downloaded from this site or any site accessible through this site. Any requests for our permission to publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transfer, or otherwise use any materials contained in the web site should be directed to [email protected].
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.